Convergent TCPA Class Action Settlements
This settlement includes all persons called by Convergent that:
- had been reported to Convergent as a wrong number;
- previously requested Convergent not to call such telephone number;
- called after providing to Convergent notice of bankruptcy;
- called after entry by Convergent of an internal attorney handling code; or
- had been called on a cell number obtained via third-party skip tracing, on or after October 26, 2008 through May 10, 2016.
Class Counsel estimates that there are approximately 503,644 unique cellular telephone numbers in this Settlement Class.
Proof of Purchase
In re Convergent Telephone Consumer Protection Act LitigationCase No. 3:13-md-02478-AWT; MDL No. 2478United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
According to the plaintiffs the defendant violated the TCPA when he generated calls via an automatic dialer and using an automated message
In re Convergent TCPA Litigation
c/o Claims Administrator
PO Box 4087
Portland, OR 97208-4087