Hertz Parking Violation Class Action Settlement
You are included in the Class if you:
- Rented a vehicle in the United States from Hertz,
- Were billed between April 1, 2008 and April 30, 2017 for an administrative or handling fee relating to a parking ticket and/or notice of violation issued to the rental vehicle,
- Paid the amount due for the parking ticket or notice of violation on or before the due date;
- Paid the administrative or handling fee, and
- Did not receive any form of refund or adjustment of that fee.
$10 or $20
Proof of Purchase
Pauley v. Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., Case No: . 13-C-236
Circuit Court of Wayne County, West Virginia
The lawsuit claims that Hertz violated its rental agreements by charging rental customers an administrative or handling fee for parking tickets that those customers paid on or before the due date. Hertz denies these claims and maintains it did nothing wrong.
HERTZ PARKING VIOLATION FEE SETTLEMENT
c/o Dahl Administration
PO Box 3614
Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614