Protein Products by Lovate Class Action Settlement
You are a member of the settlement if purchased the affected Iovate protein products from March 10, 2011 until Nov. 10, 2015.
The products that are part of this class action settlement include:
- Six Star Whey Protein Plus Elite Series
- Six Star Whey Protein Plus Professional Strength Elite Series
- Six Star Whey Protein Isolate Elite Series
- Six Star Whey Protein Isolate Professional Strength Elite Series
- Six Star Casein Elite Series
- Six Star Casein Professional Strength Elite Series
- Six Star Muscle Building Milkshake Elite Series
- Six Star Muscle Building Milkshake Professional Strength Elite Series
- Six Star Mass Gainer Professional Strength Elite Series
- Six Star Recovery Protein Elite Series
- Six Star 100% Whey Isolate Protein Gel
- Six Star Protein Bars
- MuscleTech MassTech Performance Series
- MuscleTech MassTech
- MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Performance Series
- MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series
- MuscleTech Phase8 Performance Series
- MuscleTech Anabolic Halo Performance Series
- MuscleTech Nitro Isolate 65 Pro Series
- EPIQ Isolate
- EPIQ Gainer
- fuel:one Complex-1
Up to $300
There are three options for Class Members to file claims:
- Option 1: Class Members who have valid receipts of the protein products will b refunded the amount shown on the receipts up to $300 per household.
- Option 2: Class Members may also receive up to $300 per household by providing valid proof of purchase of the protein products such as an image of the packaging, label, SKU or other evidence approved by the Claims Administrator.
- Option 3: Class Members who do not have any receipts or valid proof of purchase will receive $10.00 per protein product with a cap of $50.oo per household.
Proof of Purchase
Eashoo v. Iovate Health Sciences USA Inc.,
Case No. 2:15-cv-1726-BRO-PJW
District Court in the Central District of California.
According to the lawsuit the manufacturer engages in “protein spiking” by including ingredients such as amino acids, creatine, and others that falsely register as proteins, thereby deceiving customers about how much protein the products contain.
Iovate Settlement Claims Administrator
PO Box 2441
Faribault, MN 55021