Method, “Non-Toxic” Cleaning Products Class Action Settlement
You may be a Class Member if you are a resident of the United States who purchased one or more qualifying Method products with “non-toxic” labels between May 14, 2016 and May 13, 2021.
The following products are covered by the settlement:
– Method All-Purpose Cleaner
– Method All-Purpose Cleaner for Dog
– Method All-Purpose Cleaner for Cat
– Method All-Purpose Cleaning Wipes
– Method All-Purpose Cleaning Wipes for Dog
– Method All-Purpose Cleaning Wipes for Cat
– Method Squirt + Mop Wood Floor Cleaner
– Method Foaming Bathroom Cleaner
– Method Glass + Surface Cleaner
– Method Wood for Good Polish
– Method Squirt + Mop Hard Floor Cleaner
– Method Bathroom Cleaner
– Method Wood for Good Daily Clean
– Method Dish Soap, Method Smarty Dish
– Method Smarty Dish Plus
– Method PowerDish
– Method Daily Granite Cleaner
– Method Stainless Steel Polish
– Method Heavy Duty Degreaser
– Method Daily Shower Cleaner
Up to $10 (without proof)
Without proof: a $1 payment per product, up to a maximum of $10 per household;
With proof: a $1 payment per product, each with Valid Claim Form.
If the total amount of valid claims (inclusive of authorized fees, costs, expenses, etc.) surpasses the Settlement Fund amount, then each Member’s award will be decreased, prorated. If money remains in the Settlement Fund after all valid claims (inclusive of authorized fees, costs, expenses etc.) are paid, each Member’s award will be increased, prorated.
Aside from the monetary benefits, the products included in this lawsuit will no longer be marketed as “non-toxic.”
Please visit the FAQs here, Items #5-7, for details on the settlement benefits that Class Members can claim.
Proof of Purchase
Click Here to File Your Claim.
Donna Connary, et al. v. S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.,
Case No. RG20061675
Superior Court of California,
The Defendant is accused of misrepresenting and advertising their specified products as being “non-toxic”.
Method Products Settlement
c/o Settlement Administrator
1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call: (855) 763-1115
To our Subscribers:
Please note that we (classactionrebates.com) are *not* the settlement/claims administrator of this case. We are only an online newspaper of various class action settlements involving U.S. companies.
Please check the Settlement Homepage and FAQs (linked above) for:
-your personal eligibility as a customer,
-any updates on the settlement,
-concerns about your change of address,
-or any questions related to payout amounts, schedules, distribution, and/or checks.
If you still have questions that cannot be answered by the Settlement Page FAQs, please contact the Settlement Administrator directly. The details are provided above. Just scroll up. Thank you, and best of luck.