Subaru Oil Burning Class Action Settlement
Class Members include all U.S. residents who purchased or leased one of the specific Subaru vehicles listed above between 2011 and 2015.
- 2011-14 Forester (below VIN *529004)automatic
- 2012-13 Impreza 4-Door (below VIN *033336)automatic
- 2012-13 Impreza 5-Door Wagon (below VIN *886714)automatic
- 2013 Crosstrek (below VIN *856139)automatic
- 2013 Legacy (below VIN *048086)automatic
- 2013 Legacy (below VIN *048086) automatic
- 2013 Outback (below VIN *321435) automatic
- 2011-15 Forester (below VIN *543624) manual transmission
- 2012-15 Impreza (below VIN *270253) manual transmission
- 2013-15 Crosstrek (below VIN *270284) manual transmission
- 2013-14 Legacy (all) manual transmission
- 2013-14 Outback (all)manual transmission
Extended 8 year/100,000 Warranty and Oil Reimbursement. The Subaru class action settlement will award Class Members an extended warranty, as well as cash reimbursement for costs related to an oil consumption repair.
Proof of Purchase
Keith Yaeger, et al. v. Subaru of America Inc., et al.
Case No. 1:14-cv-04490-JBS-KMW
Robert Tedesco, Jr., et al. v. Subaru of America Inc., et al.,
Case No. 1:14-cv-06317-JBS-KMW,
District Court for the District of New Jersey
Subaru of America Inc. is agreeing to settle this class action in which they are accused of manufacturing a vehicle that burns excessive oil.
Subaru of America, Inc.
Customer Retailer Services Department
Attention: Oil Consumption Settlement
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000