Zimmer Dental TCPA Class Action Settlement
All persons who:
- on or after February 17, 2011 through November 24, 2015,
- were sent a telephone facsimile message of material advertising the commercial availability or quality of any property, goods, or services by or on behalf of Defendants,
- with respect to whom Defendants cannot provide evidence of prior express permission or invitation for the sending of such faxes,
with whom Defendants does not have an established business relationship,
- which did not state that the recipient may make a request to the sender of the advertisement not to send any future advertisements to a telephone facsimile machine or machines and that failure to comply, within 30 days, with such a request meeting the requirements under 47 C.F.R. § 64.1200(a)(4)(v) is unlawful, or
- which did not include a facsimile number for the recipient to send an opt-out request.
Proof of Purchase
Suzanne Degnen, D.M.D., P.C. d/b/a Sunset Tower Family Dentistry v. Zimmer Dental Inc., et al.,
Case No. 4:15-cv-01103-RLW
District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
The plaintiffs accused Zimmer of sending unsolicited advertisements by fax without having received prior consent.
Kurtzman Carson Consultants
Zimmer Dental TCPA Administrator
P.O. Box 43398
Providence, RI 02940-3398